- Board of Health
- Cable Television Advisory Committee
- Community Services Committee
- Economic Development Council (EDC)
- Emergency Management Council & Annex Sub-Committee
- Environmental Commission
- Finance Committee
- Manalapan Arts Council (MAC)
- Mayor’s Council on Special Needs
- Municipal Agricultural Advisory Committee
- Recreation Advisory Board
- Shade Tree Committee
- Teen Leadership Committee
- Transportation Committee
- Utilities Committee
Cable Television Advisory Committee
- Televise BOE meetings of both the local elementary and regional high schools.
- Establish a television studio for certain productions.
- Develop a recruitinig effort for production volunteers.
- Marketing and Public Relations effort for the MTTN
- Channel 77 and FIOS 42 viewer acceptance survey
- Completion of Township Committee Room Television Upgrade.
- Investigate shared service with Marlboro Cable Television Studio
The Cable Television Advisory Committee consists of 11 members which shall be appointed by the Township Committee and shall serve without compensation. One member shall be a member of the Township Committee who shall serve until December 31 of each year in which he/she was appointed. The remaining nine members shall be residents of the Township and shall serve for a three-year term; however, each member shall initially serve only until December 31 of the year of their initial appointment. Thereafter, the Township Committee shall stagger the terms of the member so that the terms of three members expire each year. Therefore, three members shall be appointed for one year, three members for two years and three members for three years. Subsequently, each appointment of the nine general members shall be for a three-year term. A vacancy on the Committee occurring other than by expiration of a term shall be filled for the unexpired term in the same manner as the original appointment.
- The Committee shall have the following powers and duties:
- To monitor and evaluate the cable operator's performance.
- To monitor and evaluate the community's level of satisfaction with the existing cable franchise.
- To identify the community's cable-related goals and needs.
- To monitor and evaluate legislative, regulatory and technological developments in cable television.
- To oversee the operation of any municipal access channel which may hereinafter be established.
- To make recommendations to the Township Committee relative to cable related matters, including but not limited to, those listed above and designed to enhance the level of cable television provided to the Township and its citizenry.
11 Members - (Members Staggered 3 year terms)
(1 Committeeperson, Cable Television Coordinator being 1 member) + 9 Residents (Every year, three come due)
|Ryan Green, Committeeperson|
Jan Zachary - Cable Television Coordinator