- Board of Health
- Cable Television Advisory Committee
- Community Services Committee
- Economic Development Council (EDC)
- Emergency Management Council & Annex Sub-Committee
- Environmental Commission
- Finance Committee
- Manalapan Arts Council (MAC)
- Mayor’s Council on Special Needs
- Municipal Agricultural Advisory Committee
- Recreation Advisory Board
- Shade Tree Committee
- Teen Leadership Committee
- Transportation Committee
- Utilities Committee
Economic Development Council (EDC)
- Advertise the participation instructions and benefits for local businesses to join the Manalapan Welcome Book.
- Promote Ribbon Cutting ceremonies for new businesses in Manalapan
- Give new businesses exposure to the residents on TV, Newspaper, Manalapan Matters
- Create and send mailer to all businesses to have a Town hall meeting. Focus on how EDC can help Manalapan Businesses
- "Buy" Manalapan Campaign
- Work with Township Committee on what ratables they would like to see brought into Township.
The Economic Development Council consists of eleven members, one committeeman and one of whom shall be the Township Administrator. The remaining nine members shall be appointed by the Township Committee for staggered terms of three years, and the Council shall annually select one of its members to serve as Chairman. Vacancies in the membership of the Council, occurring for whatever cause, shall be promptly filled by appointment by the Township Committee for the unexpired term thereof. Members shall serve for their respective terms and until their successors are appointed and qualified. The members shall receive no compensation for their services.
The 2014 EDC members are:
- Jordan Maskowitz - Mayor
- Susan Cohen - Township Committee Liaison
- Tara Lovrich - Administrator
- Glen Mendez - Chairperson
- Steve Sutera - Vice Chair
- Nunzio LiPomi
- Susan Hergenrother
- Kalman "Butch" Budai
- Glen Mendez
- Barry Jacobson
- JoAnna Siminerio
- George Hartigan
- Daniel Touger
The Economic Development Council shall:
- Inquire into, survey and publicize the extent, advantages and utility of the vacant lands of the Township, whether municipally owned or otherwise.
- Classify such vacant lands according to their adaptability for the settlement thereon of various types of industrial enterprises.