- Board of Health
- Cable Television Advisory Committee
- Community Services Committee
- Economic Development Council (EDC)
- Emergency Management Council & Annex Sub-Committee
- Environmental Commission
- Finance Committee
- Manalapan Arts Council (MAC)
- Mayor’s Council on Special Needs
- Municipal Agricultural Advisory Committee
- Recreation Advisory Board
- Shade Tree Committee
- Teen Leadership Committee
- Transportation Committee
- Utilities Committee
Mayor’s Council on Special Needs
- Continue to provide Saturday Night Out Program for special needs residents.
- Increase fundraising efforts to support Saturday Night Out Program.
- Expand programming and recreational clinics for special needs residents.
- Advocate for housing and transportation resources for special needs residents.
The mission of the Mayors Special Needs Council of Manalapan is to promote awareness of, and provide programs and opportunities for, individuals with disabilities and families of those who have disabilities.
Our volunteers include individuals with disabilities, parents of children with disabilities, educators and residents with a desire to reach out and help the community.
Community involvement is an invaluable resource that will contribute to the accomplishment of our goals.
- Lynn Becker
- Warren Carter
- Nick Campanella
- Alan Fink
- Patricia Gleim
- Sue C. Goulden
- Geneen Graziano
- Ellen Hoffman
- Linda Iacono
- Glen Mendez
- James O'Rourke
- Kim Rodman
- Sheila Sasnow
- Linda Steele
Resource Guide Disclaimer
This Resource Guide outlines important numbers for programs and services that may be of interest for the individuals living with a disability. The MSNC does not endorse or evaluate resources listed and is intended to provide information that will help individuals consider which resources best suite their needs. Please utilize this guide as an informational resource. This link is provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Mayors Special Needs Council of Manalapan and the Township of Manalapan of the contents on such third-party Web sites. Mayors Special Needs Council and the Township of Manalapan is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content of accuracy of materials on such third party Web sites. If you decide to access linked third-party Web sites, you do so at your own risk.