Patricia Addario, CMFO – Chief Financial Officer/Director of Finance
Phone (732) 446-8338 – Fax (732) 446-7998
The Finance Department includes the functions of Purchasing, Payroll, Accounts Payable, Accounting and Budgetary Administration.
The Chief Financial Officer is the Department Head, supervising the following Divisions:
- Division of Treasury
- Division of Tax Collection
- Division of Tax Assessment
- Division of Purchasing
In conjunction with the heads of these divisions, the Director of Finance is responsible for the accounting, pre-auditing and control of all Township revenues and expenditures; the management of the Township debt; and the safeguarding of the financial interests of the Township. The Chief Financial Officer is to ensure compliance with all Department of Community Affairs, Division of Local Government Services directives.
The Administrator and the Chief Financial Officer assist the members of the governing body in the preparation of the annual budget.
- Link to 2013 Budget Presentation
- Link to 2013 Adopted Budget for Manalapan Township
- Link to 2013 Introduced Budget for Manalapan Township
- Link to 2012 Audit
- Link to 2012 Budget for Manalapan Township
- Link to 2011 Audit
- Link to 2011 Budget for Manalapan Township
- Link to 2010 Audit
- Link to 2010 Budget for Manalapan Township
- Link to 2010 Introduced Budget for Manalapan Township
- Link to 2009 Audit
- Link to 2009 Budget for Manalapan Township
- Link to 2008 Audit
- Link to 2008 Budget for Manalapan Township