DEPARTMENTS > SENIOR CENTER
Director, Elaine McNamara
Administrative Assistant, Susan Lapkin
Township of Manalapan Senior Citizens’ Center
211 Freehold Road (Route 522)
Manalapan, NJ 07726
PHONE: (732)446-8401 FAX(732) 446-2564
- Hours of Service Monday - Friday 8:30AM-4:30PM
- Handicapped Accessible
- Funding Sources: Municipal and Federal Funds
- Service Area: The Manalapan Senior Citizens’ Center serves the residents of Manalapan Township who are 60 years of age or older and their families. Limited services and many recreational and educational programs are also available to residents of surrounding towns. Information can be obtained from the Center regarding the availability of these services.
- Mission Statement: Our mission is to maintain a premier facility, and resource center, for educational, recreational, wellness and nutritional programs as well as volunteer opportunities, transportation, counseling and support services for seniors and their caregivers. Our goal is to meet the needs of the population to ensure quality of life, to promote physical, emotional, and economic well-being and to encourage participation in all aspects of community life.
- Services Available:
- Recreational Programs-Activities such as crafts, parties, bingo, games, group meetings, dance and exercise classes and monthly feature movies are available.
- Educational Programs-Continuing education for seniors and their families is promoted through speakers and classes
- Day Trips
- Outreach Services
- Health and Wellness Clinics
- Physical Fitness Programs