- Manalapan Registering Persons with Special Needs for Emergency Planning & Response
- Tax Bill information
- Master Plan Amendment
- Traffic Impact Study
- Sign up for Email Alerts and Automated Phone Updates
- Emergency Evacuation of Persons with Special Needs
- 2013 Manalapan Township Volunteer Application
- MANALAPAN DAY - June 15, 2013
- A Message From the Manalapan Township Police Department
- Iron Ore Road Closure
- 2013 Budget
- Homestead Benefit Credit
- PHOTO CONTEST
- Manalapan Township Photo Contest
- 2013 Memorial Day Parade - May 27th
- Municipal Stormwater Management Plan and Stormwater Control Ordinance
- FORECLOSURE MEDIATION PROGRAM
- Master Plan Amendment, Trail Plan, Township of Manalapan
- Revised Master Plan Farmland Preservation Element
- 2012 Budget Presentation
- JCP&L has introduced its “24/7 Power Center”
- Tax Collectors Office
- First Energy - Company ID’s
- Hurricane Survival Guide
- Recycling Center News
- FEMA Information
- Pet Licensing
NEWS & EVENTS
The extreme weather we endured this winter virtually assures a bumper crop of potholes this spring.
To expedite roadway repairs, the New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) wants you to know how easy it is to report potholes, without having to call or write a letter. If you spot a pothole on a state roadway or receive a complaint from a resident, help is just a "click" away. Just go to: http://www.nj.gov/transportation
When the NJDOT home page appears, simply click on the Pothole Reporting Link. There you will find easy to follow instructions on how to report a pothole, roadway debris, litter, graffiti and - even animal carcasses. The site also provides links to the New Jersey Turnpike Authority, NJ TRANSIT and county pothole hotlines.
We encourage you and your constituents to take full advantage of this instantly accessible service. You can be the NJDOT's eyes and ears and help us keep our roads safe and clean.
To report potholes on Manalapan roads, please send us an e-mail with the street location of the pothole you would like to report.